MYUNG BO ART HALL
SEJONG-SI URBAN SYMBOLIC
YEONGSAN ET LAND
A GRAND STAGE FOR YOUR IMAGINATION
G-SMATT’s innovative media glass allows you to turn your glass façade into a vast canvas. Imagine what you can do. The content is limited only by your imagination.
The advent of glass façade construction has enabled the creation of beautiful architecture. Now bring that architecture alive with light and colour with G-SMATT media glass. Use this electronic, construction grade, laminated LED glass product for any glass façade project – without compromising on the aesthetic beauty of an architectural design.
Create media screens from small to hundreds of meters squared. Use your G-SMATT media glass façade to display artwork, promote your brand, interact with the immediate community, and integrate with smart city infrastructure. Don’t let your architecture just exist within your urban environment. Make it exciting, iconic, and relevant.
- G-Smatt LED glass technology is 99.7% transparent.
- Doesn’t obstruct vision
- Glass is easy to clean
- Less than 7.5% of the light from the LEDs reflect back through the glass
USE AS A BUILDING MATERIAL
- LEDs are rated at 100,000 hours of operation at full power and protected inside a laminated glass structure
- G-Smatt glass can be used in place of glass windows because it is architectural grade
- G-SMATT media glass can be delivered with tempered cover glass fittings and as part of an IGU, adding to both it’s toughness and insulating qualities
- Multiple mounting options: use instead of glass windows (curtain type), add it to the outside of your building (double skin) or attach it to the inside of windows (attach type)
- Can stand on own
DYNAMIC ART, INFORMATION AND ADVERTISING
Deliver relevant and timely, location based information to keep the community up to date on activities in and around the building
Advertise on a grand and truly architectural scale. Allow brands to fill an architectural space that dominates the surrounding area
- Develop apps that allow people to interact with your media façade
- Integrate with the smart city to display emergency information, weather forecasts, locations for empty parking spaces, news bulletins, and travel information
- Generate revenue by creating branded applications such as clocks that can be sponsored by international watch brands